Effective Management of FaceBook PPC Ads Entrepreneur Training Part 4
In other entrepreneur training articles of our blog we often talked about effective marketing strategies in Twitter, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Delicious and other social marketing websites. But Facebook is an advertising platform that we would like to pay a special attention to. So, it is the right time to do this now!
It should be noted that Facebook’s advertising platform differs from traditional ones. The point is that when managing FaceBook PPC Ads you can specify not keywords and locations only. In addition to other Pay-Per-Click marketing campaigns, FaceBook allows entrepreneurs to take into account the demography of users. Although, the technology of demographic filtration is still under development its efficiency is quite obvious today! So, advertising products via FaceBook PPC Ads entrepreneurs can take into consideration the age of people, sex, and geographical location. It is even possible to select a school of potential customers. It should be noted that advertising strategies are actively developed and improved each day. Also, competitiveness in FaceBook is much lower comparing with other PPC advertising solutions. It can be easily concluded that such campaigns are more cost-effective!
First of all, let’s consider targeting system in the process of creating advertising campaign on FaceBook. The image provided below clearly explains a potential value of the system:
So, what are competitive advantages of this system?
- Demography is considered to be more precise thing than other important parameters like age, sex, relationships and others.
- Precise data is the main benefit of advertising targeting. For successful entrepreneurs it can become an effective marketing tool as well.
- Keyword associations of people in their FaceBook accounts fully correspond to their real interests.
- Marketing tools provided by FaceBook can help successful entrepreneurs research the market easily to estimate the size of business and how many potential customers can be generated to website. These tools can be used even if you don’t order FaceBook PPC Ads.
Having a huge entrepreneur training experience I know a lot of successful entrepreneur stories connected with FaceBook advertising. A great number of entrepreneurs have managed to achieve a success in business using this proven strategy. There are also many entrepreneurs, who have failed in advertising their products via network marketing and wasted a lot of money in such a way. In order to avoid similar situations we would recommend entrepreneurs make us of the following tips and instructions when making experiments with FaceBook:
1. Advertising platform of Facebook may not always work effectively for your products;
2. Don’t hurry up! Limit your advertising budget for beginning and don’t increase it until you understand how much traffic you get and what exactly you pay for. Track you Facebook advertising campaigns carefully on a regular basis. Pay more attention to campaigns within the first week.
3. Be very creative! Creativity plays a key role in FaceBook advertising strategy. If you can make people click on your advertising you can also make them purchase your products. Moreover, they can begin to tell others about your products or services. Remember that correct combination of keywords and names of organizations can become a powerful tool in your advertising strategy. Investing small money at the beginning you will not lose anything in case if the campaign fails. It is a good way to take a risk.
4. Think as a user does. Imagine that you are a potential buyer and ask yourself how old you are. It will help you determine demographic data for campaign. For example, if you are selling sewing machines then most likely your product will be bought by women of 30 years old rather than by a boy of 16 years old.
5. Don’t forget about using images! FaceBook allows entrepreneurs to benefit from very interesting marketing thing – usage of images in advertisement. Paying little money you can purchase the rights to apply images in your advertising campaign.
6. If something goes wrong, don’t get into despair! Advertising platform of Facebook often changes, so if you idea is not effective today, just try it again in a month using new marketing tools provided by Facebook. Most likely that you will manage to see improvements the next time!
Be sure that we will teach you how to succeed in doing online business! You are always welcome to visit our entrepreneur training blog.
To your success
Professional Internet Marketing Coach
Founding Member of “Masters of True Wealth”